CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
CCNA v3 certification training includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) courses merged into one. Participants will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks. This CCNA bootcamp on Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. This CCNA training will cover detailed and in-depth topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks, and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
After CCNA Routing & Switching v3.0 course completion, participants will acquire key skills and knowledge to configure, operate, manage and troubleshoot a medium-sized enterprise network, including the ability to ensure security of the network.
- Cost 1: 150 000 FCFA (Training, Certificate, without examination of certification)
- Cost 2: 350 000 FCFA (with examination certfication)
Duration : 01 month
Cost include :
- Training, theory and practical on real lab;
- Examination fee;
- Assistance till date of examination;
- Accomodation and transport* ( Additional fee)
CCNA Routing and Switching
CCNA Data Center
CCNA Service Provider