In computer services and engineering companies (SSII) which sends developers to companies for more or less long assignments; In user companies such as banks or large companies; Self-employed (freelance, self-employment) …
The developer or analyst-programmer designs and develops computer applications, by transcribing a need into a computer solution written in a computer language. He is a designer who functionally translates a client’s need and offers computer modeling. Its mission is as much to develop existing applications as to model new ones. Mastering specific techniques in object programming, software engineering, UML modeling and programming language (Java, C ++ or .NET Framework.), The programmer analyst develops or improves the systems and applications used in the company . For this, it analyzes the needs of the company, the needs of future users of the program, all their obligations and all their constraints, and draws up specifications setting out the needs of the users and describing the technical solutions envisaged.
Professional skills acquired
- Computerization methods and process: Typology, Computer systems, Architectures, Systemic method (MERISE), Object-oriented method (UML)
- Databases: Design and specification of rational schemas, SQL language, Practice of a relational DBMS, programming with SQL2
- Web development: Architecture, client / server, (X) HTML language, CMS, SMTP, POP & HTTP protocols, Visual basic program
- Programming: Algorithmics, Java Programming, Pascal Language
- Integration and communication techniques: Computer and Internet skills; Job search tools and techniques; Company structure and organization; Entrepreneurship.
Cost : 350 000 FCFA
Place : In person
Duration : 30 Days
Certificate : Yes
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus.